Ratings for Dr. Kevin C. Booth

I highly recommend Dr. Booth. He performed spinal fusion surgery on my 13 year old daughter. He is professional, knowledgeable and an amazing surgeon.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2014

I went to see Dr. Booth after I injured by back at work. I really appreciated his approach because while I did end up needing surgery he tried many alternative treatments first, not just jumping directly to surgery like other doctors. My back now feels great and I would recommend Dr. Booth to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Booth recently preformed a major surgery on my young daughter who was diagnosed with severe scoliosis. He did a wonderful job correcting her spine and has been great with her follow up...personally visiting her everyday while in her 6 day stay in the hospital. We really appreciate the work Dr. Booth has done for our daughter. I would recommend Dr. Booth for sure.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2008

This doctor has a Jekyl and Hyde personality. At my first appointment, he was very supportive and told me I was a good candidate for surgery. He then told me to do some research on my condition and come back with any questions I may have. At my second appointment, he was very demeaning with a God-like attitude. Everything he said was exactly the opposite of what he said at the first appointment. I DO NOT recommend this doctor. Could you trust a doctor who enjoys playing games with your life?

flag | Submitted August 21, 2007

Dr. Kevin C. Booth's Credentials

• Loma Linda University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)

Top Hospitals in Pleasanton, CA