dr rich is a angel, hes been treating me for 12 or so years and hes amazing.. his staff are peices of**** but he is the BEST!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2009

Great Doc, very friendly, knowledgeable, and helpful!

flag | Submitted May 12, 2009

He gave me second life through his advice and encouragement. When i first saw him my CD4 was only 4.Today its over 550.His choices of meds were excellent and understood my problems and moods.I could not keep back anything from him.He's a brother,friend and my doctor. people like him are hard to find.God bless you

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

This doc is a complete dream. Easy on the eyes AND has a great attitude. Has told me more than once that he sees his role as advisor, and I have the final say about which treatments I take.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2007

I can not say enough good things about Dr. Rich I would recommend him to everyone his is the nicest most carring doctor out there. If you have the opportunity to be a patient of his, I would do it in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Josiah D. Rich's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1987)

Secure Horizons

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=33879'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014