Ratings for Dr. David D. Anzel

David, thank you for sensibly putting my mouth back together. I could not be happier! I wasted so much time and money on other “specialists” before finally listening to my friend’s advice to come and see you for a second opinion. Everyone keeps telling me how beautiful my smile is! You’re the best!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Great dentist and even better person! So nice to be in the care of someone who listens first, explains every option very thoroughly, and then works with you to arrive at the best treatment decisions for your oral health.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Exceptional skills and chairside manner. Very rare to find both, today. My mouth feels better than it ever has. Dr. Anzel came highly recommended and I could not be happier with my decision to seek his care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

A trusted friend referred me to this practice. I have had several crowns and other restorations placed by Dr. Anzel. They are perfect! This is a single chair, boutique-type office setting where you are the priority. It is quite refreshing and a welcome change from the common dental practice. I highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

The best there is...period! I wear complete dentures and nobody can tell. I get compliments all the time. Thank you, Dr. Anzel!

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

It is easy to tell the difference between a general dentist and a prosthodontist when you are referred to a specialist with a skill set like Dr. Anzel's. There is simply no one better. Thanks for all you have done for me, Dave. I am a very satisfied patient.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2017

Wow! Just...WOW! I can't recommend this dental specialist enough! Call Dr. Anzel if you want a dentist who truly cares about you and your oral health. I was on a roler coaster trying to find someone who could explain things to me and treat my dental issues with an honest approach. Thank you, Dave...your expertise is second to none!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Anzel's expertise. He is the best!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

A supreme talent in full mouth reconstruction and rehabilitation. Thank you, Dr. A!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

An absolutely phenomenal Prosthodontist! My mouth is what it is because of David's expertise. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017