Ratings for Dr. David D. Anzel

Wow! Just...WOW! I can't recommend this dental specialist enough! Call Dr. Anzel if you want a dentist who truly cares about you and your oral health. I was on a roler coaster trying to find someone who could explain things to me and treat my dental issues with an honest approach. Thank you, Dave...your expertise is second to none!

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

I can't say enough about Dr. Anzel's expertise. He is the best!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2017

A supreme talent in full mouth reconstruction and rehabilitation. Thank you, Dr. A!

flag | Submitted February 19, 2017

An absolutely phenomenal Prosthodontist! My mouth is what it is because of David's expertise. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 8, 2017

The very best decision I have ever made was listening to the advice of my general dentist when she suggested that I see Dr. Anzel to address some long standing issues with my mouth. His attention to detail and his chair side manner are second to none! The dental treatment he provided has left my mouth feeling better than it ever has. I can't say enough good things about him. Thank you, Dr. A!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

After years of struggling with my mouth (it seemed like every dentist I was treated by tried hard, but couldn't make it right), I was referred to Dr. Anzel to have my mouth fully restored. I couldn't be happier with my results! He stresses function first, and then creates a smile you just want to show off. Thanks, David!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011