Ratings for Dr. David D. Anzel

Nice, quiet, professional office setting and a great dentist!

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Dr. Anzel has reconstructed my mouth to perfection!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2018

I highly recommend Dr. Anzel. He is a true professional and expert at what he does. My mouth has never looked or felt better!

flag | Submitted March 26, 2018

I love, love, love my new teeth! He is such a talented and caring dentist! I am so happy I was referred to Dr. Anzel. The best!

flag | Submitted March 15, 2018

Thanks, David! My new smile is perfect and I am finally out of pain. My only regret is that I didn't find you earlier!!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Dr. Anzel made me new dentures and they are the best set I have ever owned. I am a very happy patient!

flag | Submitted December 18, 2017

David, thank you for sensibly putting my mouth back together. I could not be happier! I wasted so much time and money on other “specialists” before finally listening to my friend’s advice to come and see you for a second opinion. Everyone keeps telling me how beautiful my smile is! You’re the best!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Great dentist and even better person! So nice to be in the care of someone who listens first, explains every option very thoroughly, and then works with you to arrive at the best treatment decisions for your oral health.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2017

Exceptional skills and chairside manner. Very rare to find both, today. My mouth feels better than it ever has. Dr. Anzel came highly recommended and I could not be happier with my decision to seek his care.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2017

A trusted friend referred me to this practice. I have had several crowns and other restorations placed by Dr. Anzel. They are perfect! This is a single chair, boutique-type office setting where you are the priority. It is quite refreshing and a welcome change from the common dental practice. I highly recommend this dentist!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017