Ratings for Dr. Paul M. Guinther

I am seeing Dr. Guinther now and I find him to be very helpful, and not at all condescending or arrogant as the first reviewer said. I think ACT therapy is very helpful and I appreciate his sense of humor and straightforward approach.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

I saw him weekly for about three months. He helped me a lot. I was extremely depressed when I started seeing him. My depression has lifted and I am feeling much better. His method uses ACT (Acceptance & Commitment Therapy), which I found to be incredibly helpful in resolving my depressive symptoms. I would recommend him to someone who is familiar with and open to the motheds used in ACT as he is very knowledgeable and helpful in this type of therapy.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2013

A very poor psychologist. I found him to be arrogant, condescending and dismissive. There are numerous therapists in the Portland area who are much friendlier and much wiser than Paul Guinther. Avoid him.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2013

Dr. Paul M. Guinther's Credentials

• University Of New Mexico School Of Medicine (Grad. 2011)