Dr. Amy N. Gonzalez (Vavra)

Outstanding Staff Badge
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Amy N. Gonzalez (Vavra)

Dr Vavra is excellent in chiropractic knowledge and application. I also receive acupuncture and massage at this facility and rate the massage therapist (Rebekka) as excellent as well. I feel great when I leave following chiropractic treatment, acupuncture and massage. I had injured myself with torn ligaments and found the treatment put me back on the road to recovery and in full effective functionality.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I have suffered from chronic migraines all my life, and tried all the prescription drugs out there. Nothing worked. I heard about acupuncture being used to treat migraines, and thought I would try it. I had nothing to loose. I actually found Dr. Vavra through researching for acupuncturists on my own, and I am so thankful that I did. After the very first treatment, I could tell a difference. I have been going on a regular basis now for a couple of years. Not only do I no longer depend on strong prescriptions for relief, I have fewer migraines in between visits. There are months that I don't even have one!!!! I'm so thankful for Dr. Amy and her staff. They are wonderful!! I have referred quite a few people to her and will continue to do so. Thank you so much Dr. Amy!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

I walked into Dr. Vavra's office (slumped over) after suffering WEEKS of excruciating back pain related to sciatica. She told me straight up that I "may" need exrays BUT before doing that, she wanted to check my spine. The xrays were not needed. She made adjustments and I walked out of her office PAIN FREE! This Lady is GOOD. She doesn't keep you coming back either. She's the BEST! Thank you Dr. Amy.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

Dr. Amy N. Gonzalez (Vavra)'s Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Gonzalez treats a wide array of musculoskeletal issue using Chiropractic and Acupuncture techniques.

• Parker College of Chiropractic (Grad. 2010)

• Back Pain