Ratings for Dr. Mary A. Ahluwalia

My experience was great every person here was awesome and perfencial. I will tell all my friends about Triad Eye Care.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

The professionalism of th Doctors and staff at the Muskogee clinic make the patient feel welcomed and assured of top notch eye care. We feel confident of their diagnostic operations and continuing treatment. Doctor A = A+.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Mary Ann Ahluwalia and Liz Batchelor They are the BEST EYE CARE I HAVE EVER and the staff is great I feel I am in the best spot to get the best care. I suggest Triad Eye to EVERYONE and my So Tulsa Baptist of about 800 (40 in my sun. sch. class).

flag | Submitted May 23, 2017

I had the SLT laser treatment for glaucoma. The procedure was painless and a complete success on both eyes. Staff and Doctor 'A' were all courteous and professional. Good experience. Would recommend Triad to others with eye care needs!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2017

I have been coming here several years - always had the best care and great staff people Sharon Anderson.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

I was very satisfied. Should of had it done years ago. My doctor was wonderful and very helpful. The staff all where very helpful.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2017