Ratings for Dr. Seth Strichartz

After a year of agony I received a diagnosis of gallstones and was referred to Dr Strichartz. This being my first surgery, I was terrified even though it is pretty standard. At the consultation I had a list of questions that he answered thoroughly and I didn't feel rushed out. The day of the surgery he came in and reassured me that everything would be fine. At the post-op he was very thorough to check and make sure that everything was healing as it should. From the first step to the last step I am very happy with Dr Strichartz and the team at PAMF. I would never hesitate to recommend him.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2017

Had two breast lumpectomys. Found out the hard way that you should see a "breast surgeon specialist". It makes a BIG diffence on how you look after! Had third lumpectomy at Palo Alto Medical - they have several breast surgeons.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

He did a wonderful job removing my gall bladder. Very little pain afterwards and a quick recovery.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2007

He is a nice guy, but don't be fooled he is totally unequipped to be a surgeon. He preformed surgery to fix GERD. After just 30 days after the surgery I returned with the same symptoms as prior to the surgery. He says "it looks like the surgery failed and if I were you I would not want my suggestions." He left the room and I had to have the surgery repeated by another doctor. The second surgery went fine.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

He did a very unsuccessful surgery on my daughter, and another surgeon had to repeat the surgery, which was done with success. Beware...

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Seth Strichartz's Credentials

• University Of California, Ucla School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Top Hospitals in Mountain View, CA