Dr. Jared Bauerle

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jared Bauerle

Dr. Bauerle and his staff are extremely professional, friendly and understanding. I went in terrified of having tissue grafts, but could not have been more pleased with the process and results. Dr. Bauerle excels in his specialty.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr and assistant were amazing very nice and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted October 21, 2016

Very professional, friendly and thorough when explaining the problem areas and solutions.

flag | Submitted August 16, 2016

Treated well w/good info for future Homecare. All are carrying and professional.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2016

Dr. Bauerle and his staff are very helpful they were able to reschedule my appointment twice and both times texted and called to remind me of appointment. I have been treated excellently in this office for 30 years!!!!!

flag | Submitted July 19, 2016

Dr. Bauerle and his staff are very knowledgable and very personable. Went out of there way to accomplish a difficult task. Thank you!

flag | Submitted June 17, 2016

The "special procedure" worked again. Thanks so much for understanding, Shannon. And, I can't thank Dr. Bauerle for my get well mug of soup and tea. Excellent help from Desiree also.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2016

I was referred to Dr Bauerle from a good friend that had gone to their office. Dr Bauerle and his staff are very professional and knowledgeable. I could not be more happy with the experience that I had.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

Dr. Bauerle pulled a tooth & did bone restoration on me. I am now walking around with what looks like a swollen face. The realty is my cheek is being pushed out because the gum is pushing out my face. The gum should be flat. It is not. I have had three other implants(not by him) & have not had a problem. I am sick about this. I now have to have this redone. I am praying it can be redone.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2014

Very knowledgable and caring. Everything was explained to me with great detail. Put me a ease to get the treatment I have been needing for a long time.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2014

Dr. Jared Bauerle's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Bauerle brings a wealth of cutting-edge periodontal training with him to Las Cruces. A Utah native, he graduated from Westminster College with summa cum laude honors. He then went on to attend dental school at the University of Nevada Las Vegas. It was during dental school that he gravitated toward dental implants and periodontal surgery. After dental school, he was accepted into the University of Alabama at Birmingham’s Periodontal program, where he received training in multiple surgical and medical disciplines. He received a certificate in Periodontology. In Birmingham he had the opportunity to work at the Birmingham’s VA Medical Center where he treated veterans. He is continually updating his skills and knowledge by attending continuing education courses from renowned educators in the field. Dr. Bauerle’s advanced education in gingival surgery, bone augmentation and dental implants allow him to provide cutting edge technology and techniques for the benefit of his patients. Dr. Bauerle and his wife now call Las Cruces their home. In their free time they enjoy spending time with their four children and this keeps them very busy.

• English