Ratings for Dr. Kristen N. Ganjoo

I had suffered great agony for three months. They couldn't get a diagnosis. The hospital where I was had written me off. This doctor diagnosed me, treated my illness and saved my life. What more can I say? I'm very happy that this person exists.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2015

I found Dr. Ganjoo very knowledgeable in treating stage 3 soft tissue sarcoma. She probably saved my life or certainly extended it. Thank you, Dr. Ganjoo. Tony V.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

My father was seen by a prior oncologist at a diffrent hospital and was told he had no hope or cure for his sarcoma stage 5 terminal cancer. I did my research and decided to have a second opinion with Dr. Ganjoo and it has been the best thing we have done. She is a very good wonderfully knowledgeable Dr that gave us hope. My father is under clinical trials and has 3 more treatments left, as of now we were told his tumor is dying and we continue to have faith my father will be cured. Thank you dr.Ganjoo for being such a wonderful caring Dr. Rocha Family!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2013

Dr. Ganjoo is mean and her behavior is arrogant. I saw her at the Palo Alto VA. She was poorly prepared and does not seem to keep up with the literature even in her alleged sub sub specialty of lymphoma. She also is not board certified in hematology. She was not interested in me and therefore I surmise all pts. She wrote a late entry in my EMR and did not tell me about it. So she is dishonest besides. I think that being chronically late is an important negative characteristic of a physican as implies contempt for and disinterest in a pt. She was a discredit to the PAVA. I left the PAVA in part due to her. I am a licensed physician (MD) and am BC in BB,Heme/Onc and IM myself so I am in a good position to determine who is a good doctor. Dr. Ganjoo is not.

Submitted March 11, 2012

Extraordinarily thorough. Diagnosed and treated aggressively my unusual type of Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma. In total control of your treatment and will stand up to all medical personnel.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

Thoroughly researched my condition. I contacted other physicians and did my own research. She researched and used riskier, but better treatments. Very likely she saved my life.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

Great Doctor! I love Dr. Ganjoo. She has taken really great care of me. An asset to Stanford Oncology Department.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Ganjoo has been my doctor for over 4 years and she is my favorite doctor! Dr. Ganjoo has helped me through some of my most diffiult times. In her office, I always talk to other patients and everyone seems to feel the same way about her. She is a very thorough, compassionate, and kind physician. She is definitely the kind of doctor I would trust to take care of my family. I wish there were more oncologists like Dr. Ganjoo. She is a world class doctor and I feel blessed in having found her.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

Extremely helpful. She has new drugs for rare diseases. She runs the clinical trials for sarcoma at Stanford and can offer new treatments not available elsewhere.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2010

horrible, only interested in publishing papers to look good professionally. does not follow through or care for patients, even writes patient appts notes a full week after appt!!

Submitted October 26, 2009

Dr. Kristen N. Ganjoo's Credentials

• Univ Of South Al Coll Of Med, Mobile Al 36688 (Grad. 1994)

Veterans Administration

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "94305" to "94304". Address has been updated from "None" to "875 Blake Wilbur Drive". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16507237621".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " I had suffered great agony for three months. They couldn't get a diagnosis. The hospital where I was had written me off. This doctor diagnosed me, treated my..."

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I found Dr. Ganjoo very knowledgeable in treating stage 3 soft tissue sarcoma. She probably saved my life or certainly extended it. Thank you, Dr. Ganjoo. Tony..."

September 15, 2014
  • First Name changed from "Kristen" to "Kristen N."

October 20, 2013