Ratings for Dr. Ryan B. Helms

Dr. Helms and the Image Orthodontics staff are great! I had ceramic braces and was in treatment for a little over a year. The front office staff is extremely friendly and answered any questions that I had right away. The girls in the clinic were very patient and gentle. I was able to brush and floss without my wires in at every appointment. Dr. Helms made sure to see me at every appointment and explain what we were accomplishing and what the next steps were and why we were doing everything. I never felt rushed and always felt like everyone had my best interest in mind. I would definitely recommend Dr. Helms and Image Orthodontics if you are looking for an orthodontist in the Greater Lafayette area!

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

Dr helms is an amazing doctor. He is always happy and laughing which makes your time there more comfortable. He really knows what he is talking about and will even help you out when needed. All around dr helms and the other staff are the absolute best.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2013

Dr. Helms is extremely professional and friendly. Everytime that I go in to the office, I feel I am treated like family. His staff is energetic and knowledgeable. They not only care about my treatment, but they really care about me as an individual. I would definitely recommend Dr. Helms and Image Orthodontics.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2012