Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Haydel

I am Lisa Henry and Dr Haydel was a wonderful doctor during my right fractured ankle and right hip visit. A previous doctor informed me that I would need surgery in which, Dr. Haydel said I did not after sitting with me for 20 minutes. I spent two hours with the former doctor who sat with me for a min. I give Dr. Haydel five stars!!!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

Initially I was upset that I had been flown to Temple and not Penn, but it turned out to be a blessing. Dr. Haydel is wonderful. He deserves top marks across the board. He's very knowledgeable and does fine work. He is a great leader of his ortho resident team, and also wonderful at patient care. He spent 50 minutes with me just talking and answering my question following my surgery. He views his job as giving top-notch care, and doesn't settle for less. Follow-up visits are hassle-free and I am well on my way to recovery thanks to the care I received at Temple. Thank you Dr. Haydel!

flag | Submitted February 9, 2013

Dr. Christopher L. Haydel's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 2006)