Dr. Scott M. Hoffman

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Scott M. Hoffman

A+ I highly recommend Dr. Hoffman. he was very knowledgeable and caring. His staff was very friendly and helpful also.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2019

The office staff is terrible. Very lax in communication and returning phone calls. Dr . Hoffman however is wonderful.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Dr. Hoffman performed my bunion surgery. I was very nervous going into the surgery, but couldn't be happier with the result! Thank you so much to Dr. Hoffman and his staff for taking care of me and putting me at ease.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

He said he couldn't offer any help. Said he would refer me to a neurologist, but never gave me information and never had his staff call in the reference.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2019

Dr. Hoffman did a great job taking care of my ingrown toenail

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Hoffman and his staff for all their help.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2016

Thanks to Dr. Hoffman and staff for all your help.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I am very happy with the treatment for my achilles. My pain is much lower than when I began seeing Dr. Hoffman.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Dr. Hoffman helped me get through a tough case of plantar fasciitis and back to running every day!

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Dr. Hoffman performed surgery on my foot and did a wonderful job. I am now pain-free for the first time in years!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr. Scott M. Hoffman's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

I have completed the 12-month Foot & Ankle Reconstructive Surgery Fellowship under the direction of the American Health Network in Indianapolis, recognized by the American College of Foot & Ankle Surgeons. I have been very blessed with the opportunity to continue at American Health Network as a partner with the Foot & Ankle group and it is my goal to provide convenient, comprehensive foot and ankle care for all patients. I am Board-qualified in Foot Surgery and in Reconstructive Rearfoot/Ankle Surgery. My practice incorporates any pathology below the knee including ankle fractures, Achilles tendon ruptures, foot fractures and reconstructive procedures, as well as in-office procedures including ingrown toenail procedures and wart excision. As a devoted, competitive runner, I have a special interest and special training in the care of athletes. I am more than happy to see any sports-related lower extremity problems, i.e. shin splints, orthopedic management issues, plantar fasciitis, etc. I also have extensive training in pediatric flatfoot surgery and I do enjoy seeing pediatric patients. As the only physician in central Indiana to have completed a 12-month ACFAS-recognized fellowship, I am confident that the training I have acquired has equipped me with the skills necessary to prosper when facing the challenges my career will present.

• Des Moines University

• Flatfeet
  • Arthroscopy
  • Osteoarthritis
  • Gout

• Salutatorian (GPA: 4.00/4.00) Des Moines University College of Podiatric Medicine & Surgery
  • Academic Excellence Awards as top student in Medical Physiology, Anatomy, and Biochemistry
  • Pi Delta National Podiatric Honor Society