Ratings for Dr. Greg Gordon

Dr. Gordon was the BEST Dr. I have EVER had. I been through so many. Dr. Gordon you will be greatly missed.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

I love this office and particularly Dr. Gordon. I had my first baby a few months ago and it ended up being a semi-emergency c-section. Dr. Gordon preformed the surgery and was awesome. The nurses at the hospital kept commenting on what a great job he did as far as that surgery procedure is concerned. I also saw him for my prenatal care before I delivered and I really liked his personality. The nurses were also very helpful, whenever I called needing help or questions answered they always got back to me that same day. Dr. Gordon was the third doctor I had gone to during this pregnancy and I obviously liked him the best, so I stayed with him. The office is really busy, but it was worth it!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2008

When I started going to Dr. Gordon in 1997 I LOVED his staff, they were the best. I stopped seeing them in 2005 and at that time I was not too pleased with the staff. I LOVE Dr. Gordon's personality. He was very good to me for 3 of my pregnancies, but once I have my first m/c he did not help me in the way that I needed. He pretty much blew it off since I was 5 to 6 weeks along. At this point I switched to an ob that got me the follow up care that I needed and I am glad I did because I got pregnant right away and m/c again. If he would of helped me during those times I would of stayed with him. His office is always quite crowded though. I also like Dr. Judd.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2008

This doctor was so kind to me and treated we like I was his only patient in the office. He spend a lot of time with my husband and me. I would recommend him to everyone that is looking for a OB/GYN. He is a great doctor one of the best.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2008

I saw Dr. Gordon for all my prenatal visits. He always answered my questions and gave me all the time in the world. He was funny and good natured. Dr. Judd actually delivered my baby, and I couldn't have had a better experience. I never had a problem with the staff; they were always nice and helpful to me. I highly recommend this practice!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

I am seeing him now for my 4th baby. I am seeing him by accident I didn't mean to get him but I am suuuure glad I am. He is so amazing. They guy comes in and sits down and shoots the breeze with you then asks you how your feeling, how your doing, if you have any questions/concerns although he may not have a lot of time, he sure acts like your the only one there for him to see. I havnt had him in delivery but will have him for delviery for this baby. I insist upon it. I think he would be a fun and an amazing dr to deliver with. He would be one to make it light, and fun....and relax you the best he can. He was the one that checked me out with my 3rd baby and I thought to myself then, mmm, wish I'd seen him instead!!!I'll let you know how delivery goes....One negative thing however, not to do with him, nor his fault I am sure.....his staff in the front office, ....Not polite, rude, and aunry. There is one girl in there, that OMG, aunry I wanna tell her to smile, and she's mean!!!

flag | Submitted August 18, 2007

He was great. We moved so I was not able to have him as my doctor full-term, and I was completely scared to get any doctor after him because I didn't think anyone would be as good. He was great and friendly and insanely helpful and answered any and all questions.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2007

Dr. Gordon has a fun personality that helped me feel at ease. He was kind and concerned and took time to answer my questions. However the wait was often very long and the other doctors in the office I did not particularly like. Luckily he was on call when my son was born and everything went fine. Also i think almost all of his patients have an epidural so he may not be the doctor for you if you want a natural birth.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Gordon is the best doctor I've ever seen. He really makes you feel like you're the most important person in the worl when he's talking to you and spends as much time with each patient as they need. The guy is just amazing. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Gordon is an excellent OB. He takes time to make you feel like an individual, not a chart! He delivered my son and is even helping me to feel comfortable finding a new OB in another state, since we will be moving. I have enjoyed his care and will always consider him a superior physician!!!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2005

Dr. Greg Gordon's Credentials

• Univ Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Mem Med Ctr, Quezon City (Grad. 1981)