Ratings for Dr. Ty Eriks

Dr. Eriks really is an awesome Dr. I believe in my heart of hearts he really cares for his patients . he is moving to another practice , he really is great at making you feel relaxed .I have never had a dentist make me feel the comfort level he did for me. he did almost all my dental extracts and prepared me for dentures. if you have a chance to get him for a dentist jump on it. his attention to detail is amazing . I do not have dentures yet but he truly has taken all my dental problems dis appear. thank you so much dr Eriks for all you've done for me . Oh yea he is deffinatly great with a needle hardly felt it . and you could joke with him . I am a real person (patient) my name is scott jackowski and I am so grateful to him . Dr Eriks you really helped changed my life thank you. and may your new ventures be successful.. patient and family health centers of swf .

flag | Submitted January 22, 2014