Ratings for Dr. Thomas E. Baker

Dr did my hand been dragging it out for months blaming it on me cast after cast my hand doesn't need a cast its cool. Omg so done with this with mess. His nurse gives him information that is so not true !!! And she told me. Hey if if feels better not wearing it. Take it off ...., ok

flag | Submitted July 8, 2017

It's ridiculous how long they make you wait past your scheduled appt time. Apparently they don't realize we have lives outside of sitting in a waiting room for hours.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Doctor did not give me a treatment plan or spend time with me. Cast was put on improperly. Receptionist is nice. Still suffering.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

I have been going to this doc forever and I LOVE HIM---without him I would not walk now. The first time I saw him was in 1980 and here it is 2011. I trust him with my life. He has been my husbands doctor and my 2 kids. In my opinion you can't get a better doctor or person. Don't know what I'll do when he retires.

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011

insurance not listed. i thought he was a very nice and not knife happy, he wanted to exhaust all options before he does surgery. i also heard good thing from the patiences in the waiting room.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2008

Dr. Thomas E. Baker's Credentials

• Spanish

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1974)