Ratings for Dr. Poonam G. Agarwal

Terrible doctor and staff. I called to setup a payment plan with the office manager (her husband) and he ridiculed me and hang up the phone. He forwarded my bill to collection agency which was not even 30 days from the day I received the bill he runs the office as if he is running a family grocery store in Bangladesh or Pakistan! Stay away! Doctoring for huge profit!!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2016

I have been with Dr. Agarwal for the better part of 14 years. She was recommended by my primary care physician because of a heart murmur that I have had since being a child. I was initially told that I would probably need a valve transplant in the next 10-15 years. I started having some very minor issues the next year and got into her office immediately. It was determined at that time that there was a 1/2 nickel size lump that had formed on my aortic artery and I would need immediate surgery. I was suggested a Doctor to do the procedure but some friends at my church suggested that I get a 2nd opinion from Dr. Michael Mack. I called his office and the soonest they could see me was 3 weeks. I called Dr Agarwal and asked her what I should do. In 10 minutes she called me back and said Dr Mack would see me the next day. Come to find out her diagnosis was right on the money and Dr Mack successfully replaced my aortic valve. There is no doubt that her diagnosis saved my life. I find that her staff is friendly and very professional. I would without a doubt recommend her and her staff to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr Agarwal is very direct and to the point. Some patients may find it abrasiv Very informative, explained well.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2015

When she can't handle a patient she just drops them. Very irresponsible. She will land in a mental asylum any day. She should leave our great state of Texas.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2015

Very poor people skills. She leaves you feeling like you can't do anything right. She has problems.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

The way she speak with patient ,look or feel she does not have human heart,i dont know ho gave her cardiac degree.she has animal heart,very bad doctor,i never seen in my life like she is, and she is over billing to insurance and pts

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

Dr. Poonam G. Agarwal's Credentials

• J N M C Med Coll, Karnataka Univ, Belgaum, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1986)