Dr. Ramsey Stone
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(157)

"I was first referred to Dr. Stone by my primary care doctor after an injury. The follow..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Dean A. Cione

My experience with Dr. Cione was exceptional. He took ample time to explain the process, answered all my questions, and I never felt rushed. Before surgery he met with my wife to explain the process and answer her questions. My recovery felt like a quantum leap each day and I was back at work within a week. I highly recommend Dr. Cione.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2019

I was in constant pain and missing a lot of work. Had a HIDA scan (33% EF) that a GI doctor said wasn't low enough. Talked to a different GI doctor named Dr. David Park who referred me to Dr. Dean Cione. Said his own Mom had had surgery with Dr. Cione. After I read reviews and saw that Dr. Cione prays with his patients, I knew I was going to the right guy. After going over my HIDA scan and discussing my symptoms, Cione said my gallbladder would never get better and needed to come out. The day of the surgery, although I had some minor pain from the surgery, I could already tell I felt better as the gallbladder pain was gone. Within 1 week, I felt great. I am now 5 weeks post surgery and still feeling great. You can't tell I had surgery, as the scar is completely hidden. If it wasn't for Dr. Park and Dr. Cione, I would still be in pain and feeling awful every day. I am very grateful! Also, I was very impressed with Dr. Cione's scheduler (she is lovely), nurses, and the team he has built around himself at Plano Presby. For going through months of pain, they made the stress of trying to get to resolution minimal.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

Compassionate and skilled surgeon. Good experience from entire staff

flag | Submitted October 9, 2019

Dr. Cione was outstanding! From the first office visit to the post surgery follow up, he was professional, compassionate and thorough. Dr. Cione took time to listen to my concerns and everything went exactly how he said it would. I would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2019

Dr. Cione made me feel at ease immediately as he explained the results of the scans showing the need for my gallbladder to be removed. He was kind and caring. Surgery day, he prayed for me in the preop room, and as a Christian, that was very reassuring for my peace of mind. He shared the pathology report with me today and I would likely have been in big trouble if he had not removed my gallbladder. Love that man!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2019

Surgery was scheduled two weeks out, then ignored. Scheduler did not call my insurance company or me to confirm the appointment. Had to reschedule for a later date.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2019

I have complete trust and faith in Dr. Cione diagnosis, testing, surgical repair and follow-up treatment. Dr. Cione took all the time to answer my questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2019

Dr. Cione performed surgery on me and although I was very nervous about the procedure he kept my mind at ease due to his outstanding bedside manner. He is professional but down to earth and always spent time explaining things to me in detail. I also found it very comforting that when I mentioned his name to other Medical personnel outside of Dr Cione's office staff he came highly recommended. Their statements were always, "If I needed surgery or my family member needed surgery I would go to Dr. Cione."

flag | Submitted July 31, 2019

Very nice man, great bedside manner, terrific at what he does!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2019

He is an outstanding surgeon that was highly recommended by another doctor. He removed my gallbladder. Went very well. He is also a person of high character.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Dean A. Cione's Credentials

• University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School At Dallas (Grad. 1992)