Ratings for Dr. Arnold L. Tropp

Horrible bedside manner. He should have his license revoked. Will never come back.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

I was a patient of Dr. Tropp's for approximately 15 years, first going to him for a FAA physical, then using him as my primary physician. He has become increasingly less attentive over the years, and refuses to keep up with modern insurance practices. I use a high deductible health plan (HSA) to be a pro-active consumer. He insists on "gaming" the insurance system to overcharge "the insurance companies", while telling me it's not his fault "my deductible hasn't been met". I have over-paid, been mis-diagnosed, had to have the pharmacy correct him repeatedly over what is a generic, or generic equivalent. He has also mis-diagnosed someone we referred to him, prescribing the wrong antibiotic for them and missing a case of strep throat. No one in my family will visit Dr. Tropp again. I was also threatened with legal action over taking longer than 7 days to pay a bill. 7 days?!? The insurance company took longer to process the Explanation of Benefits!

flag | Submitted December 19, 2011

flag | Submitted November 26, 2007

I have known him for years and over many issues. His compassion and knowledge have helped me so very much. Doctors who "practice" medicine are one thing. Dr. Tropp doesn't practice at all. He does it. I have, and do trust him with my and my husband's health. He may not always say what I want to hear, but he is correct. He understands that the healing arts compose the whole person and he reaches all of me. Thank God for Dr. Tropp.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2007

Dr. Tropp is a one of a kind doctor. He's been patient with me even though I'm not an easy person to work with. I've contantly recieved good advice from him and he's always listened to me even though I've complained about a million and one different symptoms. I also think Rosemary, his assistant is great also. Together they offer great service and I feel fortunate to be their patient. I would strongly suggest them (and have) to anyone who wants to deal with a no nonsense practice that maintains their integrity.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

This Dr. has no bed-side manners whatsoever. I paid him every month just to write me a prescription,I gave him cash in full everytime. On one visit my daughter had a fever of 104, I asked him if we could pay him the next week cause we were low on cash. We were two days late and then the next time I tried to schedule a appt. they told me he was no longer was seeing me. I was on monthly hormones and needed a refill and he didn't really care. He tried to tell my Pharmacy that it was for some other reason. Even my pharmacy knew better. I also let him do a surgery on my daughters arm for a growth and the scar is huge. (Very Sloppy) We paid him over 1200.00 in cash in a years time and just because we were late by a few days he refused treatment. It worked out great for me in the long run. I found a much better Dr. So thank you.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006