Ratings for Dr. Wilfried Busse

As a current patient, I concur wholeheartedly with the previous reviewer in re Dr. Busse's immense amount of skill and sensitivity. I'd add that he's one of the most brilliant, yet most humble, people -- let alone doctors -- whom I've ever met. He has consistently demonstrated the flexibility to tailor his therapy to an individual's specific needs with perfectly graceful competence and aplomb. I'll comment on each of the above criteria: *Staff*: Dr. Busse's assistant, Esky, is sweet and friendly, welcoming, and a very efficient, intelligent aide. *Punctuality*: I'm the one with the punctuality problem...yet Dr. Busse is always ready and waiting to see me, and never with judgment. *Helpfulness*: Times a million. Let's just say I might be dead without his wisdom. *Knowledge*: Beautifully brilliant mind, and this applies not just to his craft, but beyond. I've run out of characters, but I absolutely, unequivocally recommend Dr. Busse as the premier practitioner in the DC area.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

Dr. Busse is a professionally competent therapist who is also personally engaging and responsive. He can address a vast variety of age, cultural and behavioral problems with skill and sensitivity. My family has all benefitted from his creative and consistent modeling and guidance. We have recommended him to friends who have agreed with assessment. Do yourself a favor and give him a call. You'll feel better.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2014