Ratings for Dr. Jessica L. Dinwiddie

The office manager was sitting at the front desk, when I walked in she didn't say anything to me. I stood at the front desking awaiting to be greeted. The doctor rushed me and didn't answer any of my questions.. just hated my experience. I will not be going back.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

This clinic is very unprofessional. While the doctor is polite and does her job, I couldn't help but feel as if I were being rushed in and out as if she were in a hurry to get somewhere. I also could not help but notice that I come back in to pick up my glasses after seeing her and there was a totally different staff there. I really miss Dr. Morgan and his old staff being at this clinic.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

I was treated like I had no say in choosing my contacts as if I knew nothing about my own eyes and my special needs. I was put through so many trial contacts that I was supposed to choose from and then was not given a choice. She would not even sell me a pair when I ran out of the “wrong” ones because she was frustrated as if she just wanted me to leave. I am a medical professional and she is young but I was astounded at how I was treated. I did not go to her originally I choose my docs carefully and when she took over the clinic I thought I’d give it a try. She seems to mean well just doesn’t know how to give a customer what they need. I had to find another doctor quick and start over after having no lens to wear. Another thing she had no experience in is going from glasses to contacts (this nears to be done smoothly) and it can be done. Mr. Garry Haas was the best and he listened to what you need. I don’t know about his brother here in town but I sure do miss Dr. Gary......

flag | Submitted October 4, 2013