Ratings for Dr. Eric B. UNGER

Dr. Unger was very professional and handled my mother (who was not the easiest patient) exceptionally well. He was one of the only physicians on staff that took the time to explain every step to a rather anxious patient. His performance was above par and my mother has fully recovered thanks to him!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

On the morning of February 11, 2012 my mom and I met Dr. Eric Unger who was very unprofessional and rude to my mom and didn't care about my mom's health and well being and was so concerned about a test that could have waited till later that morning of the 11th. Out of the years of being in and out of the hospital and from my mom being in the medical field we have never experience such disgrace from staff EVER. Even his supervision was ignorant and no one listened to what my mom had to say and made her out to be a liar about something she witnessed herself. I found it very displeasing that my mom was in the hospital to get better but was treated so poorly which worsened her condition. The way that Dr. Eric Unger handled the situation made me second guess the no #1 status that they hold years in a row. Therefore I DO NOT recommend this surgeon working on ANYBODY until he receives a reality check!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2012

Dr. Unger was incredibly helpful during my stay at Hahnemann Hospital. He is very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted November 5, 2011