Ratings for Dr. Thomas R. Dixon

Always seems to rush me out of the office with a cough medicine and doesn't listen to me and my symptoms. And as of this morning, he doesn't want to be my doctor anymore since I wanted to change to Dr. Wolff- who is new in the practice and seems to listen. But you have to have approval from both doctors to switch. REALLY! I'm an adult, I need permission to switch doctors. BS!!! DON'T EVER GO SEE THESE JOKERS!!!

flag | Submitted February 11, 2015

I have been "fired" as a patient of Dr. Thomas Dixon. All I asked for was to be treated a person with respect. On my last visit due to follow-up of emergergency room visit, he was in such a hurry to leave that he ran out past me while I was checking out. After my going to specialist, yes, I complained on the My Health site, and now he has told me on both the My Health site and via US Mail, he know longer wants me to be my physician. This is not how a physician should act.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

At first I thought Dr. Dixon was great(probably because I only saw him once or twice a year). Over the last year or two I've had more issues that needed attention. He's impatient, quick to refer you to someone else, does little testing, and is quick to write prescriptions. Whenever I needed test results, I've always had to call the office, leave a message for a nurse and wait for a callback. They have NEVER called me first with the results. I've mentioned to Dr. Dixon that I've been wanting to lose weight for a while and every time I told him that, he gave me a print out with numerous typos that outlined the Adkins Diet. I eat healthy and, for a year, I even hired a personal trainer... and I didn't lose a single pound. Hmm, wouldn't you think there might be something else wrong besides eating too many carbs? I've had enough so I'm finally going to see someone else.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2012

Love love love Dr Dixon. He is so good with patients of all ages. He understands people want to get back on their feet quickly - makes sure you completely understand the treatment approach; treats appts as they are the patients time - never rushes.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

While Dr. Dixon is a great doctor, please beware the nurses suck ****ing ass.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2010

Dr Dixon is always so nice. He is very straight forward, but still easy to talk to. My family has all seen him for years and he has taken very good care of all of us! I would tell anyone to go and see him one time and you will never want to see another physician!

flag | Submitted May 14, 2009

He seems great at first, but then lets you down when you really need him. I was unhappy with my infection disease doctor and when I asked for a referral to another one, he told me just to stick with the one I have.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2008

Dr. Dixon is great. He tells you "straight up". Yes, he has told me to lose weight but guess what - I AM OVERWEIGHT! He is fantastic with children; I have never felt rushed.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2008

Does not get back to you, You have to call and cater to him. You get more info from his staff than you do the Doctor

flag | Submitted October 7, 2007

always will get me in when I need to see him. makes me feel at ease. very understanding and helpful when I lost my Mother....takes time with me....I see him, not just the nurse. never in a hurry..

flag | Submitted July 9, 2007

Dr. Thomas R. Dixon's Credentials

• Wright State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)

Commercial Insurance Company