Ratings for Dr. Erica Weste

Brutal doctor not only to myself & husband but to my elderly parents! She’s constantly irritated and has NO patience! She does all the talking and none of the listening! By far the worst doctor I & my family have ever had! I do not recommend her. She is not a good doctor and I have given her the benefit of the doubt over the last 4 years!

flag | Submitted November 30, 2018

She has been my doctor for 3 years and during this time she has never been personable or approachable. She is very strict with her patients being on time and has even refused to see me because I was a few minutes late. However, today I had to wait 30 minutes for her while I could hear her chatting with a colleague about her vacation. I understand that wait time is normal for a lot of family doctors but it's the fact that she showed no understanding when her patient was late due to rush hour traffic, yet it was okay for her to take her time in socializing with colleagues. When she walked in, she seemed irritated that I asked the receptionist to remind her about my appointment with me since I had to go to work. When she walked in, she was very rude in her response to everything I asked and I could tell she just wanted the appointment to be over because of her pride since I requested the receptionist to remind her. To be clear, I was very polite in asking the receptionist to remind Dr. Weste about our appointment since I had to go to work. I have to admit, she is thorough in terms of making sure tests are done to find out if there are any issues and makes referrals to specialists when necessary. However, for me, a doctor is more than just a walking textbook but someone who can also show empathy, humbleness and is approachable. I will be looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2018

She is being my doctor from the start and she has listened to me with attention and genuine interest. I think some of the other reviews are from walk-in visits who expect she knows all their story in 5 minutes and solve their problems in fifteen.

flag | Submitted September 27, 2018

Please stop going to this doctor, she's very rude and not helpful at all! I had a very bad experience with her. I went to her because this website says she's the best in town, but she isn't. Please leave more bad reviews so the genuinely good doctors can surface. Thank you!!

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

I swear the positive reviews here are fake. She's asked me how I found out about her and I told her about this site so she knows about it. I should've taken the reviews warning about her rudeness seriously. She's rude and dismissive. I do not recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 10, 2018

Staff has gotten better over the last few years. Unfortunately this is one of those offices where an appointment still means nothing and you need to clear half your day if you're scheduled for a 10-15 minute visit. Their inability to keep punctual proves they don't respect patients as other functioning members of society. Dr Weste intends to be helpful but lacks the experience to indivualize care. She knows her stuff just like any good textbook but her ability to apply her knowledge to personalize care, in my opinion defeats the purpose of a great diagnostician. I say this because I've had to walk-in to a random doctor on multiple separate occasions (which I shouldn't have to do if I have a GP) a few days after seeing Dr Weste to get treatment. Her inability to make inferences beyond the textbook case, and her fear to use patient history to foresee where a patient's condition is headed has caused me weeks at a time of unnecessary suffering several times over the same issue. My discomfort aside, my time is also always wasted by repeat visits for the same basic condition that requires common, uncontrolled medications. Just use patient history to assess susceptibility to complications and save your patients unecesarry suffering.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2018

What can I say about Dr.Erica Weste. I don't generally leave ratings but I believe I truly needed to leave one for this super amazing Dr who charged my daughter $25.00 for a doctors note for school that my daughter could not use this "useless" note. The situation arises from when your child reaches the age of 18 and can no longer see their pediatrician and it is super hard to find a family doctor and you rely on places like this to be updated. So you see the doctor as a walkin and then you express whats going on and the doctor is SO Obliviously ridiculous and wrote a note that states I am writing this note because I am being told to. WOW!!! My daughter paid for her note $25 that the school could not except. If your looking for a doctor I would advise to look to someone other than Dr Weste Thanks you

flag | Submitted May 14, 2018

Saw Dr Weste as a walk in. Minimal waiting, she was thorough, non judgmental and listened. Good experience, I’ll drop in again if I can’t see my doc.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

I have been seeing Dr. weste for over 3 years, my husband and two sons (under 2.5 years old) see her as well. She is always on time, does not rush us during visits and genuinely cares about our well being. Several times we have been diagnosed with an incorrect issue at walk in clinic and she has been correct with everything with us so far. We are very happy with her and will continue seeing her.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2018

All of the previous reviews are true. She doesn't seem like she genuinely cares and rushes the visit. At first I thought it was just an off day for her but it seems like I'm not the only one who feels this way.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2018

Dr. Erica Weste's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients