Ratings for Dr. Erica Weste

I think is waste of time to share negative experience. I placed negative review in 2016 and it disappeared.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2017

My husband and I love Dr. Weste. So much so that he switched to her from his life long family Dr earlier in the year. I've been seeing her for 4.5 years. She is also my 10 month olds Dr. She has great bed side manner, witty, funny, knowledgeable (at what seems about everything health related), great with my son. She has been nothing but on top of any concern, listens well and pays attention. The receptionists are getting (slightly) better at the job as the years go by. Dr Weste makes up for them. 4 years ago I would've given a 1 for staff- so they're getting better haha I need to add that we moved to Niagara in the summer (from Mississauga) and she is still all our family Dr. Worth the drive. Worth the downfall of the staff. The lady who takes your blood is good though too!!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2017

Great dr. She listens and takes her time. After having many drs rush me through the door, its been a nice change since switching to her 3 years ago. Also, very patient with my kids, especially when it's time for their shots, which I appreciate.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2017

I really Like Dr. Weste, I feel comfortable talking to her about my concerns, However what I do have an issue with is her staff!! I asked if my blood tests were in and the receptionist called Victoria said yes they where so I booked my appointment and low and behold when I got into the office with Dr. Weste the results were not there. Whats frustrating is that the receptionist was adamant that the results were in, not only did she waste my time she also wasted Dr. Weste time too.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I am really surprised by these reviews on here. I have been seeing her for almost two years, and my son has been seeing her for about a year. She has been nothing but patient and gentle with both of us. Where she didn't have the answers, she was never shy to admit it and referred us to a specialist. She doesn't tip-toe around subjects and is very much to the point - but if I am going to see her, I want her to help with whatever the situation is, I don't necessarily need her to hold my hand but just to help me get done what needs to be done.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Quite Impatient, rude and often avoids taking responsibility.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I have been looking for a family doctor for a couple years. I booked a walk in with Dr. Weste, she is either very inexperienced or just very dismissive and rude. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Weste, there are other doctors worth your time and health concerns.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

She diagnosed me correctly, and prescribed me medication that helped me within a week. Although her bedside manners are lacking, she knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Weste is rude impatient and lacks compassion! I think her family members and friends are writing these positive reviews. I never felt so rushed out the door and afraid to ask a question with any doctor and I have seen many!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I really believe that either this doctor or family/friends are giving her good reviews, this doctor is awful and extremely rude and sarcastic!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Dr. Erica Weste's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients