Ratings for Dr. Erica Weste

I really Like Dr. Weste, I feel comfortable talking to her about my concerns, However what I do have an issue with is her staff!! I asked if my blood tests were in and the receptionist called Victoria said yes they where so I booked my appointment and low and behold when I got into the office with Dr. Weste the results were not there. Whats frustrating is that the receptionist was adamant that the results were in, not only did she waste my time she also wasted Dr. Weste time too.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2017

I am really surprised by these reviews on here. I have been seeing her for almost two years, and my son has been seeing her for about a year. She has been nothing but patient and gentle with both of us. Where she didn't have the answers, she was never shy to admit it and referred us to a specialist. She doesn't tip-toe around subjects and is very much to the point - but if I am going to see her, I want her to help with whatever the situation is, I don't necessarily need her to hold my hand but just to help me get done what needs to be done.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Quite Impatient, rude and often avoids taking responsibility.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

I have been looking for a family doctor for a couple years. I booked a walk in with Dr. Weste, she is either very inexperienced or just very dismissive and rude. I wouldn't recommend Dr. Weste, there are other doctors worth your time and health concerns.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2017

She diagnosed me correctly, and prescribed me medication that helped me within a week. Although her bedside manners are lacking, she knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

Dr. Weste is rude impatient and lacks compassion! I think her family members and friends are writing these positive reviews. I never felt so rushed out the door and afraid to ask a question with any doctor and I have seen many!

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I really believe that either this doctor or family/friends are giving her good reviews, this doctor is awful and extremely rude and sarcastic!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

Love Dr. Weste. She is caring, very competent and knows her stuff. And I have hardly had to wait (when I had an appointment). Thanks for all of your care and attention.

Submitted January 23, 2017

Last year I change my family doctor and now I see Dr. Weste. I must say that for the last 1.5 years, she's been a great family doctor in my opinion and experience. She does have that "no compassion" shield but I think that's the case with many doctors as they see many patients with various problems and that's maybe her way of coping with what she deals with on a daily basis. I had a pap test for the first time and she was extremely professional and caring throughout the process. It's a very uncomfortable procedure, yet she made me feel better about it. She is very thorough and knowledgable. I am very happy I switched family doctors and found her!

flag | Submitted January 12, 2017

Hands down the worst most rudest doctor I've been too and I've been to a lot, I think she needs to go back to medical school!!!

flag | Submitted December 31, 2016

Dr. Erica Weste's Credentials

No, this doctor is not accepting new patients