Ratings for Dr. Wynne M. Snoots

DR SNOOTS has caused my husband's muscles to atrophy because he told us that he should definitely NOT have Physical Theraphy after the surgery he performed on him. We asked Dr. Snoots about it on THREE different occasions, because we really wondered if he should be having physical therapy as the muscles had been completely cut apart during the surgery, but each time Dr. Snoots said "no". Now, my husband is in CONSTANT pain, sometimes falls down due to an impinged nerve and ALL of the muscle tissue has completely atrophied due (it appears _ I want to be fair here, 'for legal purposes') to the lack of Physical Therapy after surgery (per his current doctors and surgeons).

flag | Submitted December 8, 2008

Best Dr. in the U.S.A. With the help of God He saved my Life!!!! He listens and explains. Great DR. Very Good Man

flag | Submitted March 21, 2008

Dr. Snoots is undoubtly the most wonderful Doctor that I have ever gone to. I have been using him for 10 plus years. He is the most compassionate, kind-hearted as well as, the most knowledgeable person that I have ever met. Each office visit, he has spent the time that was needed with me. I have never felt rushed or pushed along so that the next patient could be seen. I've been in his office numerous times, and have left knowing that he cares for me as an individual person. He has performed three major successful surgeries that no other surgeon would attempt to perform. He has wonderful bedside manners and will always see that you are cared for! He is genuine with his concerns. His office staff is wonderful! I have never met a group that is so congenial. They care for you and for your physical well being! I highly recommend this highly praised Doctor for your orthopedic concerns!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2008

Extremely knowledgable and experienced. Caring and compassionate. Listens to the patient and offers sound advice and options.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Wynne M. Snoots's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1964)

Centene