Ratings for Dr. Stefanie L. Meredith

Dr. Meridith is an amazing doctor. She has helped both my husband and I get on top of our medical issues. When I first went to her, it was for a minor issue. Her keen eye told her that I needed further testing. The results were scary, and she literally saved my life. She takes the time to explain everything that is going on as well as all the different options available. She takes the time to get to know you and how you live your life, in order to find the best treatment options for your situation. I thank god every day that we found such an amazing doctor. We love her and highly recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2014

Dr. Meredith is THE BEST doctor that my daughter has seen. She doesn't make you wait forever in the room before she comes in to check everything out. She is down-to-earth, kind, intelligent and above all else, she is a mother herself and knowing that she knows what we're going through is a huge comfort. My daughter loves her and I just adore her. I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for an all around wonderful doctor.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2014

Dr. Stefanie L. Meredith's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients