Ratings for Dr. DANIEL Hatch

My son recently had his wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Hatch. He did a great job at explaining everything to me and my son, and making us both feel comfortable. Dr. Hatch did a great job with the procedure and he even made a personal phone call that night to make sure that my son was doing okay and to ask if we had any questions. He is a great dentist and a great person, I would recommend Dr. Hatch for all your family's dental needs!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2015

At first, I really enjoyed the staff at All In One. They were respectful, helpful, and Dr. Hatch is a great guy. However, things went down hill when I discovered a billing error on their part. I tried to work it out with them but they refused to speak with me about it. I contacted my insurance company and they confirmed, based on the contract they have with Dr. Hatch, that I was indeed billed incorrectly. Only after my insurance directly contacted All In One on my behalf did they finally change the error and bill me correctly. So please be aware of what you have done and what you are billed through this dentist. I am sure I am not the only patient who has had an issue with this. Dr. Hatch is a wonderful dentist but I find it hard to wish to go back to his office and trust his services after this.

Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Dan was provided the best dental experience of my entire life! I will cotinue to travel 2.5 hours just to see him!!!Thanks

flag | Submitted March 22, 2012

Dr. Hatch is very personable, professional and knowledgeable. He performed a root canal, placed crowns and filled a cavity. He takes the time with you to make sure the dental care is done right. He did some cosmetic dentistry on my son to build up his front teeth - it turned out great. I would highly recommend Dr. Hatch.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2012

The nicest practice I've ever been in. dr hatch was friendly and did an excellent job.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011