Ratings for Dr. Derek J. Heard

Dr. Heard has been my family doctor for years. He is absolutely awesome. He listens attentively, shows genuine concern for my health, and makes me feel like I can call on him anytime ( with no bother). If you are looking for an outstanding general-practice physician, then Dr. Heard is your guy. He and his staff are very knowledgeable, qite professional, and always ready to serve.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2016

Bedside manners are great. Always listen to your concerns without a rush and that it is not a number game for the hospital. Makes you feel that there is always a higher presence than he. I'm 65 yrs old and could not ask for a very knowledgeable young doctor.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2014

he don't care anymore he was my doctor for 9 years and he sent me home to die

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

Great doctor! He listen to your problems, give great advice. He is very knowledgeable. I would recommend him to my friend.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2012

Awesome doctor!I would recommend this guy to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Dr. Derek Heard is an outstanding Doctor. He listened to my problems and answered my question in a way that I could understand them. His staff was friendly and professional and I will recommend all of my friend sto see him.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2009

Dr. Derek J. Heard's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1999)