Ratings for Dr. Ferdijackson Ramiro

Both my mother and I are patients of Dr. Ramiro. The staff there are always accommodating and really nice. Most of the time I make appointments to see the Doctor but even when I have to walk in, they are always very efficient in getting you seen. Dr. Ramiro is the best physician that I have ever had. I have respiratory infection quite a lot and he is always sympathetic and comforting, while he is asking detailed questions to determine what my problem is. I would recommend this physician to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2013

Took my adult son to see the Dr. The Dr seemed to be very knowledge and spent a lot of time explaining diabeties to my son who was just diagnosed with the disease. My son said this was the most time a Dr has ever spent talking and learning about his condition. We greatly appreciated his style and interest. Over we were very satisified.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2013

We have been to see Dr. Ramiro on 4 occasions for various colds and exams. He is wonderful! He spends plenty of time with each member of my family. He has adjusted medications and even discovered that one medication won't work with something my husband was taking. I don't know who is complaining about him, because we find him one of our favorite family doctor. I have even recommended him to a co-worker.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Oh wow, I wish I knew what kind of office politics were in play when they replaced our great 'old school' doc with this ..um.. guy. After taking several years to figure out a prescription combination that actually worked for me, He decides that what I really needed was a mental health eval and to pay for more visits before refills would be given;after years of trying natural (and every other) remedy I figure out what works and then have this person, whose ego clearly outweighs anything else, be so arrogant is unreal.( I know-- call everyone else nuts, then you can be the smartest of them all!) Worse still, I had to visit the ER the day after I came in with a bad infection he could have caught if he had actually done a thorough exam and didn't already have his mind made up of what was going on, instead he made a two second diagnosis that was wrong and I ended up at St. Francis E.R. (which should be shut down, but that is a different review)He owes me and my insurance company a refund.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

This doctor obtained his degree in the Phillipines. It also appears that his internship was performed in the Phillipines. In my observation the standard of treatment in that country is not at the level we are accustomed to here in the U.S. Unfortunately the quality level of care you receive from this doctor reflects this low standard. I concur with the other rating of Dr. Ramiro. It has been a few weeks now since my appt. so I am attempting to be as objective as possible. In general I found this doctor to be arrogant yet inexperienced - which is a frightening combination. Sadly he acted as if he knew everyting and was unwilling or unable to listen to his patient, always feeling he had to say something to correct or "one up". In the end I was presecribed the wrong antibiotic so this is more than just a rant but an actual real issue that could have been much worse.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2011

If u have fibromyalgia &anxiety issues beware !this is not the "doc" for you, unless however u prefer natural remedies. I have been taking anti- anxiety meds for 2yrs(low dose). my regular doc. Is gone now &they scheduled me w this jerk! for a 3 month med. Check. Staff said he was "nice" of course..they did. Maybe if u wrk there. BUT he immediately lookd at my chart. Seen wht meds im on and completely treated me like a drug addict! Saying his practice is all about antidepresants for anxiety & and he will give me 3 weeks worth of meds until i can find a new pcp. Said he will not treat me! Mind u. This is within 5 mins. So i asked would i have to pay 65$ for u to tell me this? He then began to do a routine "check". Listening to my breathing etc., and said yes you will and its going to be more like 156$!. I could not believe my ears. I had never paid tht there for any reason. Then he left the room. I hav only had poor service at comm. Health centers i just was horrified and crying .terrib

flag | Submitted September 29, 2011