Dr. Zackery Nance

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Zackery Nance

Sincere, thoughtful and conscientious - nice experience and great treatment.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2019

The staff and Dr. Nance are very nice and professional. Dr Nance took time to answer questions about my ankle. . My ankle is on it own time schedule for recovery. Excellent podiatrist.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

The staff and the doctor were super nice. I would definitely recommend Dr. Nance to anyone who needs a great podiatrist!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Dr. Nance is the best podiatrist I have ever had. Very skillful, knowledgeable, caring, compassionate and took ample time to explain the treatment plan for my ingrown nails. Great outcome and relief.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Nance and his team are outstanding!!! My foot had a mind of its own when it came to healing due to a procedure being done when I was 14. He has been very patient, kind and caring through my process. He is very honest and genuinely cares about you!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2018

LOVE THIS GUY. I HAVE ALWAYS HAD PROBLEMS WITH INGROWN TOENAILS AND SEVERAL SURGERIES FOR IT. HE NOW MAINTAINS THEM EVERY 2 MONTHS AND HAVEN'T HAD ANY PROBLEMS. THE STAFF IS VERY FRIENDLY AND ACCOMADATING WHEN I CALL. SO HAPPY TO HAVE YOU AS MY DOCTOR

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

I recently saw Dr. Nane at The Oregon Clinic in Portland, OR. Dr. Nance was professional and spent time answering all my questions. However, I did not feel good about his diagnoses of a stress fracture given that there was no visible fracture in the x-ray. He didn't have very convincing rationale for why it was a stress fracture, which made me have low trust in his decisions. Also, I did not appreciate his sexist comment of "don't go on any big shopping trips" as I was leaving. I'm more interested in being able to run and mountain bike again soon, not go shopping.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2014

Dr. Zackery Nance's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Graduated from Des Moines University in Des Moines IA. Podiatric residency at the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center in Pittsburgh PA. Extensive training in diabetic limb salvage, rearfoot and ankle reconstructive techniques. Member of American Podiatric Medical Association, Oregon Podiatric Medical Association.

• English

• Des Moines University (Grad. 2011)
  • Weber State University (Grad. 2010)
  • University of Pittsburgh (Grad. 2014)

• Broken ankle/broken foot