Ratings for Dr. Julia N. Wheeler

This Dr. doesn't listen to the patient's concerns. Is not good with pain management. She continued with a procedure after several attempts of letting her know the patient was in pain. She was very unprofessional and got angry when questions were asked. If you're allergic to dogs, I don't recommend seeing her as her dog is kept in the office and she placed the dog in patients lap during a procedure.

Submitted October 27, 2016

By far the BEST experience I had with Dr. Wheeler. Her staff is AMAZING !!!! Joane and Michelle are great ladies who will bend over backwards to help you with anything you need to know about your appointment, the cost and anything about insurance. The young lady, Allison who cleaned my teeth did a wonderful job. She informed me of the condition my gums were in and told me good steps that I need to do to better my brushing and flossing. This office is by far THE BEST DENTAL OFFICE that I have been too and I would recommend anyone to go here. I will make sure my family will be switching over to this dental office and I will let my friends and coworkers know.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2014

I had a wonderful experience with this dental office from the front office to getting my teeth cleaned to meeting the dentist. Dr. Wheeler has such wonderful staff. I wouldn't go anywhere else.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

Had a Deep Cleaning, fairly aggressive procedure to remove stuff from underneath the gum line as well as the teeth. I have only had half, since they prefer to do the procedure in two stages due to full mouth numbing resulting in eating difficulties. The staff was so polite, and was good about making you feel comfortable. Scheduling is about as good as any other dentist in the CSRA, tough to get in, and you never wanna miss a scheduled day.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2013

She apparently had a problem doing more than one cavity a visit... She also didn't tell me about the type of fillings my daughter was getting and her appointments get getting postponed. She also told my daughter to tell me that she couldn't hold her mouth open because she did not want to do the other cavity. Unacceptable

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

What a wonderful caring staff and dentist.was very pleased with my first dental experience at this office.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011