You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kerry Kott

I am a Kerry Kott fan. She has changed my life in a way that I though was not possible. I am so happy that I went to see her instead of a traditional doctor. The cost is cheaper, there are no crazy expensive tests to be done. After just one appointment with Dr Kott she made me feel better physically than I had felt in about 2 years. That was without implementing the herbs and small diet changes. I am always excited to go to my appointments (which are about once per month) because I feel so good when I leave. She has reduced the stress in my life and helped me feel great! I would recommend trying her before going to a traditional doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Highly recommended. Overall healing. My treatment was designed to empower me me put my health into my own hands. She has amazing seminars and workshops thy enhance my knowledge and am able to bring my partner too.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr Kott is a knowledgeable, genuine, caring and effective healer. She helped me address my anxiety and weight issues through understanding my body and using a holistic approach. We talked about food for me specifically, about my personal boundaries, herbs, and even utilizing forgiveness to help me let go so my body can heal. I've since then attended a couple of her workshops and it is such an add value to have a well rounded Physician. My whole life has improved. Even the relationship with my wife has become richer through my progress with Dr Kott.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr.Kott is an amazing physician. She helped me overcome my fears of acupuncture with her warmth, knowledge, and calming energy. She has helped me with a variety of sports and internal problems. I would recommend her to anyone interested in seeing sustsinable results.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Dr kott is awesome, very empathic with her clients.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I've seen a few different acupuncturist 's over the years. Dr. KOTT has given me the most relief by far. I have digestive, neurological, and anxiety troubles. She has been such a blessing. Truly.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Love this Dr. So helpful and insightful. Has helped myself and my children.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

I started seeing Dr. Kott over a year ago due to trouble sleeping, feeling drowsy during the day, upper back pain, and a few other minor things which arose over that time. Over this time all these ailments deceased greatly, some completely. I’m sleeping better than I ever have and have more energy each day. My back pain is decreased and most of the time not present. She also has educated me on many other things, such as nutrition to help my body reach a more balanced place. I can say, with Dr. Kott’s help, I feel better today and in a more balanced place, physically and mentally, than I have ever been. Thank you Dr. Kott!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Kerry Kott was very helpful with my anemia, my blood tests came back in the normal range. She has also helped with my depression and the pain in my knee. She has also helped my husband with acid reflex.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2015

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a Kerry Kott fan. She has changed my life in a way that I though was not possible. I am so happy that I went to see her instead of a traditional doctor. ..."

November 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Highly recommended. Overall healing. My treatment was designed to empower me me put my health into my own hands. She has amazing seminars and workshops thy e..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kott is a knowledgeable, genuine, caring and effective healer. She helped me address my anxiety and weight issues through understanding my body and using a h..."

November 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Kott is an amazing physician. She helped me overcome my fears of acupuncture with her warmth, knowledge, and calming energy. She has helped me with a variet..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr kott is awesome, very empathic with her clients. "

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I've seen a few different acupuncturist 's over the years. Dr. KOTT has given me the most relief by far. I have digestive, neurological, and anxiety troubles. ..."

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Love this Dr. So helpful and insightful. Has helped myself and my children. "

May 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "DR. Kott is great explains everything and puts you at ease, easy to talk to and setup treatment plans"

May 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I started seeing Dr. Kott over a year ago due to trouble sleeping, feeling drowsy during the day, upper back pain, and a few other minor things which arose over..."

February 18, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.drkottacupuncture.com" to "http://www.PureElementsHealing.com".

February 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kerry Kott was very helpful with my anemia, my blood tests came back in the normal range. She has also helped with my depression and the pain in my knee. ..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had no idea when making an appointment with Kerry that I'd be learning about every day care for myself and important foods for my healing. My digestive probl..."

January 12, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "33601" to "33615". Address has been updated from "10812 PRESERVATION VIEW DR" to "6105-A Memorial Highway". Suite has been updated from "None" to "Suite 4". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "813-833-2299".

November 10, 2014