Ratings for Dr. Kerry Kott

Dr. Kott is truly a blessing for anyone who comes into contact with her. She has such a compassionate soul and is remarkable at what she does. I felt such relief emotionally and physically after just one treatment. Dr. Kott truly cares about people and offers wonderful suggestions with food and herbal supplements. If you haven't had the opportunity to meet her you are definitely missing out on one of the best experiences in your life. What a beautiful spirit and soul!!!!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

I am a Kerry Kott fan. She has changed my life in a way that I though was not possible. I am so happy that I went to see her instead of a traditional doctor. The cost is cheaper, there are no crazy expensive tests to be done. After just one appointment with Dr Kott she made me feel better physically than I had felt in about 2 years. That was without implementing the herbs and small diet changes. I am always excited to go to my appointments (which are about once per month) because I feel so good when I leave. She has reduced the stress in my life and helped me feel great! I would recommend trying her before going to a traditional doctor.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2015

Dr. Kerry Kott's response
Thank you for taking the time to share a heart felt review! We appreciate you!

Submitted May 10, 2016

Highly recommended. Overall healing. My treatment was designed to empower me me put my health into my own hands. She has amazing seminars and workshops thy enhance my knowledge and am able to bring my partner too.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Kerry Kott's response
Thank you for your review! We're so happy you have been empowered to care for your health!

Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr Kott is a knowledgeable, genuine, caring and effective healer. She helped me address my anxiety and weight issues through understanding my body and using a holistic approach. We talked about food for me specifically, about my personal boundaries, herbs, and even utilizing forgiveness to help me let go so my body can heal. I've since then attended a couple of her workshops and it is such an add value to have a well rounded Physician. My whole life has improved. Even the relationship with my wife has become richer through my progress with Dr Kott.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2015

Dr. Kerry Kott's response
Thank you for your feedback. We loved working with you and helping you along your path!

Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr.Kott is an amazing physician. She helped me overcome my fears of acupuncture with her warmth, knowledge, and calming energy. She has helped me with a variety of sports and internal problems. I would recommend her to anyone interested in seeing sustsinable results.

Dr. Kerry Kott's response
We appreciate your feedback. So happy you experienced such great results!!

Submitted May 10, 2016

Dr kott is awesome, very empathic with her clients.

Dr. Kerry Kott's response
You rock!!! Thank you for your feedback!!

Submitted May 10, 2016

I've seen a few different acupuncturist 's over the years. Dr. KOTT has given me the most relief by far. I have digestive, neurological, and anxiety troubles. She has been such a blessing. Truly.

Dr. Kerry Kott's response
And we have been just as blessed to been able to assist you. We appreciate you sharing your experience!

Submitted May 10, 2016

Love this Dr. So helpful and insightful. Has helped myself and my children.

Dr. Kerry Kott's response
Thank you for trusting us in caring for not only your health needs but the needs of your children. Happy to assist!

Submitted May 10, 2016

DR. Kott is great explains everything and puts you at ease, easy to talk to and setup treatment plans

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

Dr. Kerry Kott's response
Great job! Thank you for your feedback!!

Submitted May 10, 2016

I started seeing Dr. Kott over a year ago due to trouble sleeping, feeling drowsy during the day, upper back pain, and a few other minor things which arose over that time. Over this time all these ailments deceased greatly, some completely. I’m sleeping better than I ever have and have more energy each day. My back pain is decreased and most of the time not present. She also has educated me on many other things, such as nutrition to help my body reach a more balanced place. I can say, with Dr. Kott’s help, I feel better today and in a more balanced place, physically and mentally, than I have ever been. Thank you Dr. Kott!

flag | Submitted February 18, 2015

Dr. Kerry Kott's response
zzzzzzzzz.... so happy to have assisted you in your health care needs. Appreciation of your feedback!

Dr. Kerry Kott's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Kerry Kottkkott_profile is a Licensed Acupuncture Primary Care Physician and a graduate of Dragon Rises College of Oriental Medicine where she received her Bachelor of Health Science and Masters of Oriental Medicine and Acupuncture. She is also a licensed practitioner of Chinese Medicine, Herbal Medicine, an Advanced Food Healing Level II Instructor, certified in Pranic Psychotherapy healing, a Spiritual Teacher and Wellness Advocate. Kerry believes that all aspects—mind, body and spirit—need to be observed and treated for complete wellness. She passionately dives beyond the surface of every client who walks into her office as she helps them unravel their difficulties by focusing on their desired outcome. With gentle and thoughtful empathy, Kerry helps others harmonize and transform the body’s energy processes by clearing the body’s aura and chakras. She specializes in returning the body to balance by healing digestion and invoking positive thinking through the use of acupuncture, Pranic Healing®, food healing, herbal medicine, and essential oils. Among her other specialties you can find addiction recovery, grief healing, women’s health, healthy weight loss, and anxiety/depression. In her spare time, Kerry volunteers her time and donates a portion of her proceeds to Non-Profit Organizations. (Click here to learn more!) She also thoroughly enjoys expressing her love of life and nature through poetry and painting. Dipping her feet into warm sand and feeling the cool sting of refreshing salt water, inhaling the sweet scent of a crisp spring morning, listening, watching, and being around nature—these are some of the things that make Kerry feel alive. That make her love every second of life she’s given. Kerry is working on expanding her practice into teaching more classes and speaking to larger groups about the beauty of living a healthy, full life. Ultimately, her goal is to take each day as it comes, inhaling and exhaling all that life has to offer, and helping others discover joy and purpose in the process. Because life shouldn’t pass us by. Life is meant to be lived. Wholly. Naturally. And Vibrantly.

• English

• Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
  • Depression (major depressive disorder)
  • Back pain
  • Knee pain
  • Chronic daily headaches
  • Chronic sinusitis
  • Erectile dysfunction
  • Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
  • Anger management
  • Drug addiction
  • Nicotine dependence
  • Panic attacks and panic disorder
  • Male infertility