Ratings for Dr. Sombabu N. Maganti

First apt he asked why we were there...my daughter has a severe TBI to MVA. He said she would never get any better and ask me when we want to come back and do we want to keep the medicine the same. He even asked me if a certain part of her brain was damaged. He had access to the MRI. Um, I'm not the DR. Trying to change and Mercy will not allow me to! His appointments are a waste of time.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

Horrible accent. Poor eye contact and didn't care to truly help me find any kind of long term plan for my pain. Just repeated, take new pills 3 time day...see me two week. Very upsetting appointment and treatment.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2016

Dr. Maganti is a wonderful doctor. He is very patient; he listens; he treated me with respect and compassion.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2014

very pleasant and helpful.treats you like a person no matter your age or complaint.a little difficult to understand but over all very helpful.would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2014