Ratings for Dr. Charles A. Hanson

flag | Submitted May 17, 2012

Oh my God! I visited Dr. Hanson's office several years ago, having been referred by a GP for confirmation of gout. I was kept waiting due to an emergency surgery, which was understandable. After having my extremely sore toe aspirated (stuck with a needle) to draw fluid - taking 2 attempts - I was on a cane for that entire summer. Others in the medical field locally have stated that gout could have been confirmed via blood sample, and that aspirating the toe was unnecessary. I can't confirm that, but I considered his bedside manner gruff, bordering on mean. I cannot imagine returning to his office, nor recommending this doctor to anyone I know.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2009

Although he was my doctor many years ago when I was a kid, he was excellent. He fixed my broken leg with no pins and no affect on my growth. He was always happy to see me and very kind to his patients.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2007

Dr. Hanson is an excellent surgeon and is very kind and helpful to his patients.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Charles A. Hanson's Credentials

• Ohio Medical University (Grad. 1964)

GHI