Ratings for Dr. Timothy Duniho

I do not like him at all! I was referred to him by Dr Mitchell because she didn’t do the surgery I need. When I went in for my consultation with him, he did not do an exam himself. He went entirely on the information given to him by Dr Mitchell to determine if I needed surgery or not. He told me I could have surgery or not have surgery. I might get worse or I might not. I want a dr that will tell me what is best for me. He is too wishy washy for me. I will be searching doctors before I let someone operate on me.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2018

By far the best ! He's understanding and makes you feel comfortable. I'll recommend him to anybody

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

Dr. Duniho is awesome!!! Caring and compassionate and very knowledgeable. I recommended him to my mother-in-law who is over 70 and she too thought he was wonderful. He has a quiet manner that is very reassuring!

flag | Submitted September 30, 2016

He is the best in anderson sc!! I wouldnt recommend anyone else but him!!! He cares an takes the time out to talk to you one on one and stays in touch

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

I love Dr. Dunhi, He is the most compassionate Dr.I've ever known in my life. I'm in my 40's. I always recommend him to everyone that needs an obgyn.I try to get others to switch out their Dr's for him.. Of course ones wait time maybe about 20 minutes,I think it's fine considering he takes the time to talk to each one of his patients one on one after he has seen them for how ever long it takes to listen. I will be seeing him again real soon as I am expecting again..

flag | Submitted June 25, 2011

His a very nice Doctor. He understands not only words but feelings to. He called me couple of times when he was returning my call and couldn't get hold of me. Explains everything real good and makes sure you understand everything you said. Makes you feel like his your friend. Real nice and responsible. I would recommend him to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2010

Dr. Timothy Duniho's Credentials

• University Of Missouri, Columbia School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Anderson, SC