Ratings for Dr. Karina Vera-Lopez

I had some less than great experiences with other dentists in the past. I never really liked dentists, but Dr. Vera is the best I've encountered. She's really gentle and light with her hands; she made me feel comfortable in trusting her with my two little ones (ages 8 and 10) (nice environment, office is very clean). First time I have written a review for anyone but she deserves it! I found her extremely knowledgeable, most professional, and sensitive to my family concerns. I felt immediately at ease as Dr. Vera discussed my husband’s treatment options at length and laid out a plan, for both dental and financial. She looks out for her patient's best interests in their dental health while not promoting the most radical, expensive treatment. Dr. Vera goes above and beyond to minimize pain and discomfort. She is thorough and meticulous in her work. Four of us in my family had the same day appointment and I never felt like just another patient being hurried. She took the time to explain every procedure she was doing with each of us. My Husband and kids are usually apprehensive about needles and it was no sweat at all. She never talked down to my kids; neither did she apply pressure if they were not ready for the procedure. Dr. Vera and her staff genuinely care about their patients. My family and I had nothing but great experiences while going to see Dr. Vera. They are very committed to the patient relationship and to giving excellent service. I would highly recommend her. “SHE’S A KEEPER!”

flag | Submitted June 22, 2017

Dr. Vera-Lopez, Karina, is a very caring dentist. She explained to me in a very detail way my condition and treatment plan for my teeth. Not only that, she is very gentle and does care about free pain. So far she is the best dentist I ever had. I’d recommended my family and friends and I have no doubt that they will set an appointment with Dr. Vera-Lopez.

flag | Submitted November 22, 2013