Ratings for Dr. Christopher T. Middendorf

DR.CHRISTOPHER T. MIDDEN DORF, HE CAUSE ME TO IN PAIN FOR ALMOST TWO YEARS WITHOUT ANYTHING FOR PAIN, I HAD TO KEEP TELLING DR. MIDDENDORF, FINALLY, 2014 MAY HE GAVE SOMETHING, BUT BY THIS TIME MY NERVE IN MY BODY HAVE GOT OUT OF BALANCE, I, HAD KEPT TELLING HIM SOMETHING STILL GOING IN MY BODY,HE KNEW BUT DIDN'T DO ANYTHING UNTIL I, KEPT TELLING HIM WHO GAVE ME THE MEDICINC ATION THAT I, NEEDED, WERE THE EMERGENCY ROOMI, HAD TO GO BACK AND WARDS, NOW, LET TELL HOW I, FINALLY GOT SOMETHING TO HELP ME WITH MY NERVE IN MY BODY, I, CALLED THE NURSE, ON THE THIRD MONDAY MORNING @7:50AM FOR HER TELL DR.MIDDENDORF, THAT HE NEED TO GIVE ME SOMETHING FOR MY NERVE BECAUSE, I, COULDN'T SLEEP AT ALL LAST NIGHT AND I, STILL HAVING SLEPT YET I, SAID TO THE NURSE, I AM TRIED, OF DR.MIDDENDOFT, NOT CARING THE SAID I, TELL HIM AGAIN, DR.MIDDENDORF, DIDN'T CALLED OF MADE AND APPOINTMENT FOR ME TO COME ,SO I, CALLED MYSELF, AND MADE AND APPOINTMENT AND I, WERE GAVING JUNE 3,2014IWERETOLD HE SWITCHED.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014