Ratings for Dr. Ulrike D. Sujansky

Dr. Sujanski is an excellent doctor who found a serious disease that I wasn't supposed to get twice. She takes the time to listen and is very smart. She isn't accepting new patients, which should tell you something.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2009

Though Dr. Sujanksy is thorough in the "textbook" sense, she is not able to think outside of the box, and this can, ultimately, for those of us who do not have "textbook" symptoms, cause problems for her style of patient care. I felt stuck in the box with the label she gave me once she decided what she felt was wrong, and felt blamed for it. Then I went to a specialist at Stanford, who after listening to my symptomology and doing some tests found it unfortunate that she had been so narrow-minded. I now know what is wrong, in part, and am being treated for it. If I'd believed her and her "evidence based treatments" I'd still be suffering far more. She's a professional, polite woman, with what I am sure are the best of intentions. However, it is such a destructive thing to blame the patient just because the results & symptoms don't match. Isn't the oath to "first do no harm"?

flag | Submitted February 2, 2009

Dr. Ulrike D. Sujansky's Credentials

• Stanford University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)

Updates

• 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=338147'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 2.8

February 5, 2014