Ratings for Dr. Kathryn O. Newman

Dr. Newman is great! She is very patient and answers any questions you have until you are comfortable with what is going on. I couldn't ask for a better dentist!

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I had work done and paid over $400 to get started. Was supposed to receive an estimate for what else needed done but never did, as they probably sent it to my ex husband, and didn't have the money which could be several thousand dollars as I am a separated full time mommy and have gone back to school. I had 2 teeth break off causing intense pain and when I called to try to get an appointment, the front desk person, Lisa, told me I was supposed to have started on my treatment after I had 4 teeth pulled at the end of October, which i did, so they weren't going to put me in an urgent spot, even with nerves exposed, since I hadn't been there. She kept talking about how I should have been coming in regularly to do the work no matter the cost (even though i didn't know the cost yet) and made me feel so ashamed of my situation and teeth that I started crying right there on the phone. I told her how awful she made me feel and then she decided she had been rude enough and would take my chart to Dr. Newman to see if she wanted me on antibiotics. Dr newman is great but I will definitely be discussing the attitude of her staff when I see her because I don't believe it's right to make yourself feel all high and mighty by making others feel bad.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

I had been putting off work for a while and decided to finally get it done. Dr. Newman put me completely at ease and thoroughly explained everything for me so I would understand everything that was being done. I greatly appreciate her taking the extra time to make sure I was comfortable. She was also very gentle. I will recommend her to anyone that will listen.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2012

During my 52 years on earth this is the best dentist I have ever seen, besides my own dad. She does great work! I had my retired dentist father check her work and he said it was immaculate. He has never given such high marks to anyone else. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2012