Ratings for Dr. Sebastian Z. Paige

I've had a bad experience with another orthodontist , so I had to find another one for my 10 yr old son. This place was exceptional in every way!! So glad I found them!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

Dr. Paige and his staff were AMAZING! Love the office. I love the fact that he wasn't aggressive with wanting to get my kids into braces. He was very good with my kids. Didn't want to put them in braces just yet wanted to wait a little while and give them a chance to grow into their teeth more. GREAT DOC! THANKS DR. PAIGE!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2014

Outstanding experience! Dr. Paige took a genuine interest in me as a patient, ensuring everything was done right and I was satisfied. He is friendly, personable, full of information, and took extra time to explain things as needed. Clean office, lots of natural window light, and easily accessible from the highway. All staff were friendly, professional, and welcoming.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

Dr. Paige confirmed a previous diagnosis and gave me a recommendation for treatment that would be most beneficial. He is honest and caring.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Very personable and is very concerned about my care.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012