Ratings for Dr. John D. Cress

Dr. Cress is an excellent doctor. He takes the time to listen to you and help you with your medical issues. I have been seeing him for over a year and highly recommend him. He is great at what he does!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2014

I saw Dr Cress May,2013 by using a Groupon for acupuncture. I've had lot of acupuncture, massage, physical therapy and some chiropractic care in my 55+ years, so I have other experiences to compare him with. I found him to be attentive & knowledgeable. He spent a lot of time going over my medical history and discussing what could be done for me. Then, not only did I get my acupuncture, but he added cupping to the treatment and gave me home exercises that I do to this day. John Cress makes you a partner in the work you must do to get healthier. I just started a new series of treatments with him & am very happy with the care.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2013

Dr. Cress was very unprofessional. It was my first visit to Dr. Cress and I feel like i was rushed through my apt. This is not an acceptable business practice to me. I was in excruciating pain not being able to turn my neck or look left or right. My pain issues were not addressed. I am in more pain than when I came in today. I will not be back!

flag | Submitted February 15, 2012

Dr. John D. Cress's Credentials

• National College Of Chiropractic (Grad. 2010)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Arlington Heights, IL