Ratings for Dr. Patricia A. Lew

I was desperate for help when I saw Patricia the first time. For many years I have been in significant pain. From the moment I saw Patricia the first time my pain level has gone from a 10 on the pain scale down to one or less. I have more energy much more positive outlook. I have never been helped by a doctor like I have with Patricia. When ever I have any medical issues, I hope I can always turn to Patricia. It's so easy to walk out feeling better! All you do is lie there and listen to her. People fear the needles. You do not even feel them go in. The needles are like a strand of hair. I don't think they would hurt if she tried It is amazing. Every time I walk out I feel strangely lifted and overall, much better. She won't waste your time or money. You'll love it!

flag | Submitted July 31, 2017

Patricia is excellent. She's incredibly knowledgeable and experienced and communicates very well. I went to see her for some autoimmune issues and her NAET treatments have made a big difference after only three visits. I highly recommend this outstanding practitioner. F

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Patricia Lew has been treating me & Billy & Ginger for over a year and she is amazing. She is professional, extremely knowledgeable about Naet and acupuncture. I had extreme back pain & Billy a heart condition & Ginger cancer. We are all doing much better now thanks to Patricia Lew & Naet. She has literally saved our lives. Naet works. Patricia is the best! Mary Winters

flag | Submitted August 12, 2013

I've been suffering from ankle pain for years now, and I didn't want to have surgery. I was supposed to have surgery because I have torn ligaments in my ankle. So, I figured I would try acupuncture, after the first session I noticed a huge difference. I went back for a few follow ups and my ankle feels way better. I will definitely recommend her treatments to anyone, and I believe that acupuncture really does work.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

OMG! Acupuncture was amazing last night! I'm so glad I tried it. I slept fantastic AND I lost 5 pounds over night from the toxins released! IT rocked! I'll be seeing her next week again hopefully!

flag | Submitted December 15, 2011

Dr. Patricia A. Lew's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

• University of Texas Austin (Grad. 2004)