Ratings for Dr. Barbara B. Murray

If I could give her no stars for helpfulness, I would. While in inpatient care, she waved me out of her office, ignored anything I said, and acted like I was a waste of her time. Now, she won't even see me outpatient. She told me she doesn't have time for me and she doesn't want my case. That if I need help, to go to gulf coast mental health instead because she won't deal with me. I have been suffering from psycological and behavioral issues since I was 4 years old. The doctors at that time didn't even think I'd make it to see my 21st birthday, I'm almost 22. Through my own strength and perserverance, I have made it this far. No thanks to the doctor who knew just what to do to trigger me, or her staff at MBH inpatient adolescent ward for winking at me when restraining me and telling me "it'll all be over soon". I am a survivor of more than one sexual assault. That is something that should have never been condoned.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr. Barbara B. Murray's Credentials

• Meharry Medical College School Of Medicine (Grad. 1983)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Gulfport, MS