You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Jared Erdmier

Dr. Jared (as he prefers), is the best doctor I've ever been to. After struggling with back and neck pain from an auto accident over 5 years ago, he was the only one to give me true, long lasting relief without drugs. I'm not finished with my treatments, but the improvements I've had so far are extremely encouraging. And the adjustments are also improving maladies not associated to the accident, which is an added benefit. Dr. Jared also knows more about maintaining good health through what you eat and your environment, and I'm making many changes in my life; from my diet to what household products I use. I can't thank him enough.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Dr.Jared is friendly and knowledgeable. He and his staff promote a healthy living lifestyle. I would highly recommend Chiropractic First.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2011

Dr Jared and his staff are very knowledgeable and kind. They are excellant with children. His office is definitely family friendly!

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Dr. Jared Erdmier's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 2010)

Updates