Ratings for Dr. Barbara Lebron

Dr. Lebron and Staff, are awesome very helpfully and know what they are doing, I have called and walked in and no matter how busy they are they have helped me and answered all my questions and even Dr. Lebron helped me with some paperwork that I needed her signature and did it in a timely manner, I am very appreciative of all Dr. Lebrons help and her staff for going beyond the call of duty, Dr. Lebron has helped me with my health issues and I will refer her to all my family and friends. Thank you Dr. Lebron and Staff you are all awesome thank you for all you do. Patricia Lopez

flag | Submitted February 3, 2010

I perceived the Doctor to be rude but then again it could have just been her culture. She acted as if I was wasting her time and was pretty defensive. If I didn't feel I had a legitimate complaint I would have walked out of the consultation. Otherwise I was in and out in a timely matter.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

My experience is not good at all. This doctor didn't want to discuss my medical problem but talked and talked about advance directive. She was absolutely oblivient why I even made an appointment. She didn't want to give me refferal and had a nurse call me with the recommendation to find a orthopedist doctor on my own. Another wierd thing happened when she called me abot my cholesterol level results. She called me on Friday night and told me over the phone that either I will eventually die of heart attact or I can take drugs for life, but cannot have a child anymore. She demanded I had to make a decision. I was shocked.

flag | Submitted July 28, 2009