Dr. Sandeep S. Lochub

Ratings for Dr. Sandeep S. Lochub

I will not be returning to Guildford to see him since Tanya left. The staff there are so incompetent! I've been watering for an appointment with a specialist for months and Tanya made sure she got it sorted before she left that office, I will be forever grateful! I will now be going to his new office as they seem to be more reliable!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Dr Sandeep Locheb is the best dr I've ever seen but the staff is very bad they lost my phone # 2 times and I missed appointments because of them

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

More than being an outstanding and excellent doctor, I value the fact that Dr. Locub is a good listener, an extraordinary human being. He spends time to look beyond my medical reports, explains to me very thoroughly, never in a hurry, and understands my health issues. I saw him with severe stomach pain. He asked me to have blood works at the 2nd floor of the same building where his clinic is because he suspects appendicitis. And so I immediately went to the lab. He followed me at the lab, in spite of having lots of patients waiting, and asked me to go to the nearest ER because lab results would come out late, and since he suspects appendicitis, it is very urgent that lab results be known. True enough, when I went to Peach Arch Hospital, my appendix has already raptured. I underwent surgery the next day. Dr. Lochub even called me up while I was at the hospital to ask how I was doing. He is very concerned about his patients. Dr. Lochub, you are the best of the best.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

I have never been so impressed. Explains everything perfectly. Thank you Dr. L

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Nothing I can say about Dr Lochub except he is the best doctor I have ever seen/had in my life. I will never goto any other doctor again. He is very down to earth and I consider him not only as my Doctor but a friend. I wish him nothing but success, just wish I had met you sooner.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

I have been seeing dr Lochub for the past year and am very pleased with him. He is always on top of my blood tests and calls whe he needs to see me. I am impressed with his work ethics and his knowledge about drugs. Thank you Dr Lochub and staff.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Saw Dr. Lochub in the office last week. I will be bringing my whole family to him. Thank you. Breath of fresh air to have someone take time and not try to rush me out the door. Bedside manner is the best I have experienced. Took time to explain my issues and ways to improve

flag | Submitted March 25, 2017

Dr. Lochub is wonderful. I got sick over the christmas break. He called me every other day to check up on how I was doing and followed my blood tests to make sure that I was on the right medication dose. I am so happy I found him. Everyone should see him

flag | Submitted January 13, 2017

He is great ! Remembers my medical history and quickly responds to the questions and relates them to the past history. Every time I meet him, he make me feel like I am in good hands. He is kind, caring and knowledgeable doctor.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

I guess I am one of the 20 people that was referred to Dr. L! He is great. He makes me and my family feel like part of his family. My parents get so excited when they know they have an appointment with him. He actually remembers what they talked about at the previous visits! He takes time with me, always discusses the newest medical advances and has a great bedside manner. Wonderful!

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016