Ratings for Dr. Brien J. Smith

Dr. Smith cured me of my Epilepsy with surgery. He's a life saver. He was honest and upfront with me. Has a great personality. He's kind and caring. I couldn't ask for a better doctor. I just wish I had found him much sooner, better late than never. Because of him I have a life again. Thank you, Dr. Smith. You're the BEST!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

I think he's a good doctor, but just too busy and overwhelmed. Hard to get an appointment and phone calls go unreturned.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2010

He is the best in his field. He was my last hope in my opinion as far as helping me with my epilepsy after several other neuros failed to help he has managed to get my epilepsy under control. I am seizure free and now I can drive!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2010

Dr. Smith spent a lenghty period of time explaining options and making sure he understood previous medical history. Knowledgeable and up to date . In great detail went over pros and cons of every choice. Good beside manner. It was a first appointment and I felt like we had traveled to see one of the most prominent physicians in the country instead of being at a neighborhood facility.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2009

Dr. Smith was a lifesaver for me when I was diagnosed with a brain tumor and could not get the seizures to stop, despite other neurologists attempts. He has always been very friendly and helpful and willing to take time to explain things or help in any way he can. I would recommend him to anyone who might need a great, caring dctor with a good bedside manner

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Dismissive of this patient's fears, concerns, hopes, etc. Seemed mainly interested in selling me on some scary brain surgery.

Submitted July 25, 2008

Dr. Brien J. Smith's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

Henry Ford / HAP