Ratings for Dr. Richard M. Trosch

My husband has seen Trosch for over ten years: after seeing two other neurologist that did not ease the symptoms, Trosch changed his meds, discussed DBS, and set us on the right path. All changes were positive and we were glad we made the switch. His demeanor may not be warm and fuzzy, but he gets the job done, and does it well. I agree that some of the earlier staff showed a lack of organization and professionalism, but his current group is very competent. The main nurse we call (Cindy?) is THE BEST!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

I liked Dr Trosch. He was very helpful, he answered all of my questions and was always on time. He was funny and engaging. I had to stop seeing him when I lost my insurance, and then he sent me over to Quest Research to be a 'guinea pig' for the same treatment I was getting, for free at Quest. I also did a commercial for Channel 7's Medical Minute for him and Quest. His method of treatment was very good and it fixed the problem, which he told me what to expect. He was very thorough with everything. His sense of humor was different, that is what others might be calling arrogance, which I did not see in him. His staff was not always courteous and did not always know what was going on. One time, they even gave my number to someone who called saying they found my wallet, but this was before the HIPPA ruling, and that doesn't discount the doctors treatment.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2014

Dr. Trosch was highly recommended by a friend. He has a great staff. They are polite and professional. However my opinion of Dr.Trosch is not so highly rated. He is arrogant and demeaning. Dismisses the patients concerns about their subjective and objective signs and symptoms. I will not recommend him to my family and friends.

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

Great Dr.! Staff is nice, appointments are on time per schedule.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2012

Find a new Neurologist!! Dr. Trosch may have a medical degree, but he is a TERRIBLE DOCTOR!! Not to mention his staff are incredibly rude!!! Every time we go, this is not just a one time occurance, we're done - never going back!!

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

I have been seeing Dr Trosch for over 10 years. My first vist he spent alot of time evaluating and answering my questions. He is competent and compassionate and hardly ever seems to be in a hurry. He still takes time to answer questions and does a through neuro exam with every visit.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2009

Dr. Trosch listened and answered all questions effectively. The questions he felt needed more detail were referred to the appropriate specialist.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2009

Had many very good recommendations about Dr Trosch's abilities from a few friends who had seem him in the past few years. I didn't wonder why no one said a word about his arrogant personality. The examination was hardly disguised as limited and brief. He seemed to have his mind made up regarding diagnosis & treatment without taking a complete history. He had a non-verbal knack of making it very clear you were wasting his time with your taking away his time from more important things to do. Then it was more more clear if you dared asked a question that indicated you had some of the illness.The worst thing a doctor can do to any patient is take away their hope, not of some magic pill, but of some possibility that there exists 'something' for them that even has a minimal chance for even minimal alleviation of those symptoms that led one to make an appointment. He may have done well for some of his patients, but consistency is apparently not one of his fortes, at least on the day of my appointment.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2008

he is caring confident and a great person. i enjoy my visits with him.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2008

Dr. Richard M. Trosch's Credentials

• Wayne State University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Healthnet