Ratings for Dr. Mary T. Abed

She was great, as was her staff. She is very smart, had a good bedside manner and was very thorough. She is clearly beloved by her patients- while I was there, I got to see her interactions with some longer term patients and there was great rapport (one brought the staff a tray.of homemade food). Overall good experience.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

my sister and i have been pts of dr.abed for a long time. she has always taken great care of us and is one of the most professional drs around. she is a no nonsense dr. and has a high respect for her pts. she also has a wonderful office staff.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

Trust me, she will set you up for a cardiac cath in a minute, but she is not even medical enough to do the neccessary work if needed such as sten. She did two caths on me, to get the money, and never stented I had a heart attack shortly after her last cath.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2008

I have seen her only once and she seemed very knowledgeable. Quite punctual and the staff is very friendly.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2008

DR. ABED IS AN EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN. I FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE AND CONFIDENT WITH HER. SHE IS ON THE MONEY WITH TREATMENT DUE TO HER KNOWLEDGE IN HER FIELD AND YOU CANT HELP BUT HAVE A HIGH RESPECT FOR HER. SHE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL AND COMES HIGHLY RECOMENDED. MY SISTER AND I ADORE HER AND HER OFFICE STAFF IS WONDERFUL.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2007

Dr. Abed is extremely personable, taking no nonsense. Her knowledge of her specialty seemed impressive to me (as a lay person). I believe I received excellent care.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2007

very unhelpful

flag | Submitted October 14, 2006

Dr. Mary T. Abed's Credentials

• University Of California, San Francisco School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Davis Vision
Eyemed Vision Care
Spectera Eyecare Networks
Superior Vision
Vision Service Plan (Vsp)