Ratings for Dr. Michael D. Plooster

Couldn't see him til 2 weeks after injury , was told I had to make 100.00 deposit before I could cause was on badger care after having collarbone broke by now ex husband in 08, then divorced in 11' ex- husband shoved be down sat on my back and snaps my neck, Dr plooster doesn't know if my medical assistant will cover a surgery on my neck at least 2 half months later he came up with Reeedsburg hospital, meanwhile ex husband never gets charged with this crime in adams county- and still free after beating me in the head in Richland county 3 yrs ago and gets custody of my child! Really people who's at fault?

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

Google him, and check his record on CCAP! Horrible Dr. with a criminal record, that should tell you all you need to know about him.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

He is the only Dr. I would trust and his Skill helped me continue working.I would rate him as the best in his field.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2012

My wife had he knee scoped for bone chips. A year later we had to go back to have it redone because he said it had developed bone spurs. The knee is worse now than before he touched it. Now he is trying to talk us into a full knee replacement. She has never had any issues or accidents involing her knee until the 1st scope. I'm afraid that if we let him do anything further, my wife may be stuck with permanent issues that can only be foxed by total knee replacement. Please find someone else as time has passed Dr. Plooster by.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2012

Had surgery on my knee to remove some bone chips and Dr. Plooster said I'd be doing everything like I used to do before I had problem and I'd be back to my sports schedule in less than 2 weeks. I was on crutches for almost an entire month and after 15 years, I still can't do 1 sport I was involved in prior to this surgery and can barely do steps at all. It was a simple surgery and he made things worse. He wanted to do my other knee which had the same issue, but I'd never consider going to him if he was the last doctor on earth.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

this man is a quack. I have so much scar tissue in my spine from his botched surgery. Plus I got a terrible infection, had me lean over a counter in the examining room and cut me open and pressed down on it to drain it. With no numbing or anything. I had to have smelling salts so I didn't pass out. then he left. I hate the man. My left foot has hardly any feeling after the surgery. Didn't have it before the surgery and I still have it five years later. He is a **** and a quack. Stay clear of him.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010

Plooster refused to see me as I had no health insurance at the time. I had to see another doctor for my arm (broken in 3 places) who made an incorrect decision to put my arm in a full cast. After a second opinion a Specialist in Sauk advised me that I had a radial had fracture and needed motion at the elbow in order to reform the socket or else my arm would have very limited motion if kept in the full cast.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2009

Dr. Michael D. Plooster's Credentials

• University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine (Grad. 1976)

Centene