Ratings for Dr. Marie Fidela Paraiso

Dr. Paraiso was not truthful with me. She acted concerned and made promises that she failed to keep. I went in for surgery with little pain and came out with severe pain. When I attempted to contact her within 72 hours after the surgery, neither she nor her staff responded. She stated in my operative report that she performed a procedure that she did not do. She told me that she had requested approval from my insurance carrier for another procedure that she had never done. My insurance carrier told me they never heard from her and that I did not need prior approval for the procedure. I am in worse shape now than when I started seeing her. I have had to go to other doctors to fix the mess she left me in. She told me she is a woman of her word but she certainly has not shown that to be true. She comes across very caring until she does the surgery and then she no longer cares. Before you have her do any type of procedure, think long and hard and be sure you have a backup plan.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

She is a wonderful doctor, very intelligent. I live in WV and had a pain condition called vulvodynia and I saw 3 doctors here who didn't know what I had. I was sent to her in Cleveland and she immediately knew it, even gave me a brochure to read about it. I would recommend her to anyone having female problems.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Marie is literally at the top of her field, and I am so impressed. She generously trains other doctors do one day complete laparoscopic surgery with the extreme level of precision and skill that she does. She was just in Dubai educating others worldwide on her studies with pelvic surgery. She's incredilble, compassionate, and a stunner when you look at her record. Go Dr. Paraiso!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

flag | Submitted April 4, 2011

Terrific doctor. Took the time to answer all questions and encouraged patient research. Surgery went very well.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2008

Dr. Paraiso was great!. She is smart and the top of her field. My surgery went off without a hitch.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2007

she destroyed my pelvic area

flag | Submitted August 7, 2006

Dr. Marie Fidela Paraiso's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)